Tuesday, April 1, 2008

THE FIRST STEP: PROPOSING

The first step is for those who are going to propose to the one who they feel is the person that will make them happy for the rest of their life. Keep in mind that in that life its not always going to be pink and pretty, hard times also are included. CHOOSING THE RIGHT RING. Come on guys!!! Us woman give guys hints all the time!!! I doubt there is one couple out there that has never walked by a jewelry store and dragged in to see THE RINGS. For example, me. My boyfriend and I have walked in the mall past a jewelry store, and one way or another have made my way back to that store "just to see." I used to always be like; "Oh my gosh baby look at that ring! That is the prettiest thing I have seen." HINT!! And if choosing the right ring is too hard for you propose first and then together choose the ring. And girls lets be a little easy on those guys that tried so so hard to buy the perfect ring which is not even close to perfect. Be honest and let them know because if you don't you will not keep good care of it, you'll probably end up loosing it on purpose :) The second thing you need to think about is where and how to propose. There are so many places to do this, but make sure its somewhere special to you both. And as for how to propose, you are on your own because you need to have the words come out of your heart. OH and guys just let it out!!

1 comment:

o0o0KreesToL said...

this entry made left a big fat smile on my face because reminded me of when my fiance proposed to me. i'm only 18, but i know this guy is right for me, i just do and i want to show everyone out there that he is the one. but jeez when he proposed to me i was bawling. i cried like there was no tomorrow and he was just there staring at me and he asked "oh so is that your answer, you're just gunna sit there and cry?" and i cried even harder. and he asked me a secodn time "babe will you marry me?" and i said "yes!" and started crying again somemore. having a fiance and living in with him has been the biggest change in my life and i love every minute of it. but for the mean time i'm focusing on school and then sometime in the next year planning on getting married in the philippines.

hope all is well for you and your hubby. :]